Thursday, May 30, 2013

The unsent letter to my ex-best friend

My dearest ex best friend,

Never a time I had thought that we would stop being best friends. I mean, you were more than a sister to me. We made plans about touring out of the country together soon. We spent hours of no talking without getting awkward about it. We had gone to each other's places just to cry our eyes out when we knew that our exes weren't really faithful to us. We were the best of friends, I could tell you that. You knew me...all of me, but I guess I never did really knew you or maybe I didn't pay much attention to the other side of you which brought us into halting whatever was between us two. It's another different feeling of breaking up with a best friend. I didn't weep, but it felt empty because I knew that the next day, there will be no more text conversations about how bored we are or how he is such a cutie or maybe how ugly is your ex-boyfriend's next.

I knew we were on the same page, but it turned out that you were on a different book.

Sincerely,
your ex-bestfriend

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what happened to you and your ex-best friend? do you think she read your blog?

Vlad said...

Hey, hi! This piece is just another product of my playful mind. Thanks for asking.